defender heavy duty universal joint
Part Number: TVC100010G
£14.88 excl VAT
£17.86 inc VAT
Click here for more information on returning this product.
GKN Hardy Spicer
Defender heavy duty universal joint GKN
- Series Vehicles Fitted With 75mm Joints
- Defender From Approx 1987 Rear Prop
- Defender From Approx 1987 - 2001 Front Prop
- Defender Puma 2007 110/130 Rear only
- Discovery 1
- Discovery 2 Rear Propshaft & Front (see also E470081 ball seat kit for front)
- Range Rover 1986 up to and including P38A
- Heavy duty style greasable joint with larger bearing journals inside the caps. It also has deeper caps, larger needle rollers and metal capped seals.
- GKN Hardy Spicer Brand
- Can be retro fitted to other props using 75mm joints
- This joint has a 75mm span,27mm cap diameter and 18mm journal diameter.
Although this joint was originally fitted to Defender 110 heavy duty applications, it can be retro fitted to other props using the 75mm joints (RTC3291, RTC3458, RTC4587).This is a Propshaft Universal Joint Heavy Duty GKN Hardy Spicer for various Land Rover applications. You may need to be cautious of imported joints that are sometimes sold in the old hardy spicer style green and black boxes, without the Hardy Spicer name. GKN own the official Hardy Spicer brand. Note that this listing is for the GKN Hardy Spicer HD joint. We do also stock the 75mm standard GKN HS joint and our own budget brand.Check your vehicle before placing your order, since you may find that your propshaft has already been changed and is using a different sized joint. Also measure across the span of the UNIVERSAL JOINT the common sizes are approximately 75mm and 82mm.