Land Rover Discovery 3 parts & spares
Browse our Range of Land Rover Discovery 3 Parts
Following on from the success of the previous two Discovery models, the Land Rover Discovery 3 was first released for sale in late 2004. As with previous models, the design of the Discovery 3 still retained many of the classic characteristics expected from a Land Rover. We stock a wide range of Land Rover Discovery 3 parts & Accessories.
New features on the Discovery 3 included Full Independent Suspension, 6 speed ZF 6HP26 Auto transmission or 6 speed ZF S6-53 manual as an option, and an onboard navigation system. The vehicle was launched with AJD 2.7 V6 Diesel & 4.4 Litre AJ41 V8 Petrol engines. There was also a V6 4.0 Litre Ford derived petrol engine available in certain markets such as North America and Australia. Discovery 3 production ran from 2004 to 2009. In North America Discovery 3 was known as LR3.
Through our experiences of selling Land Rover Discovery 3 parts, spares and accessories we’ve identified a number of common problems that arise:
- Front lower suspension arm and rear upper suspension arm may need replacing. This is identified by a knocking sound.
- Front and rear antiroll bar & suspension bushesbecome worn- identified by a clunking sound when cornering.
- Front & rear suspension drop links
- Front and rear hubs can wear - identified by a grinding noise which increases with speed.
- Air suspension pump and/or height sensors may need replacing
- EGR valves
- Split intercooler hose
- Brake pad & disc replacement due to normal wear & tear. We stock a wide range of Discovery 3 brake pads.
- Front & rear differential problems. Again, we stock a wide range of spares.