Land Rover Freelander 2 parts & spares
Find a wide range of Land Rover Freelander 2 Parts & Spares
Introduced 17 years ago, the Land Rover Freelander 2 has been yet another success for the Land Rover marque. We stock a wide range of Freelander 2 parts and spares.
A choice of new engines and off-road technologies such as terrain response and Hill Descent Control, along with new styling have let this vehicle evolve from its predecessor whilst retaining its characteristic Land Rover traits. Consequently, it is able to tackle the most demanding of terrains in the most challenging of conditions. The Freelander 2 has become one of the more popular Land Rover models.
Over the years we’ve become accustomed to supplying spare parts for the Freelander 2 and we’ve identified several common faults:
- Rear differential issues identified by a low rumbling from the back of the car
- Front & Rear wheel bearing – both cause a grinding noise which increases with speed
- EGR valves often need replacing
- Intercooler Hoses can split
- Faulty fuel pump sender units can cause incorrect fuel gauge reading
- Viscous coupling +/- support bearings may require changing
- IRD unit – may require TLC
- Anti-roll bar drop links may wear out