Range Rover Classic parts & spares
The legend that is the Range Rover Classic is a luxury 4x4 suburban vehicle that was first launched into the market in the early 1970s… and we stock a wide range of spare parts. The Range Rover really opened up the car market allowing consumers to purchase a vehicle unlike any other they had access to before. Combining top class luxury with outstanding off-road ability, it appealed to a wide audience from the land owners to horse-racers. Having a high driving position and top speed of over 100 mph it was also a firm favourite with the Police. Our range of Range Rover Classic parts will keep your vehicle on the road for many years to come.
Spanning a period of over 25 years, the Range Rover Classic proved itself to be a leading off-road 4x4 vehicle which is still massively popular with car lovers all over the world today.
Due to its popularity we have in stock a wide range of Range Rover Classic parts for sale. Our Range Rover Classic spares are available to buy on line and usually ready to despatch.At Shop4AutoParts, we’ve encountered a number of common problems and some of our most popular Range Rover Classic spare parts relate to:
- Fuel Injection Pumps
- Distributors failing, leading to timing issues and increased fuel consumption
- Timing belts, these require changing on a regular basis
- Gearbox parts: The main shaft wears on both LT77 and R380 boxes
- Suspension bushes often require replacement; and the airbags can crack and leak
- Radius arm bushes can wear and the steering box main shaft seals will need replacing
We also stock a range of Range Rover Classic diff locks and exhausts.