Range Rover Sport parts & spares
Shop High Quality Range Rover Sport Parts
First introduced in 2004 as the L320, the Range Rover Sport was given a facelift in 2013 and consequently became the L494. Here are Shop4AutoParts we stock a wide range of Range Rover Sport parts and accessories.
Common issues can arise when buying this vehicle second hand. Such problems include:
- The front and rear upper suspension arm bushes tend to fail MOT’s. It is often easier to replace the arms rather than just the bush.
- Anti-roll bar bushes may require replacing due to wear.
- Front and rear hubs often require replacing as the bearings become worn.
- Front and rear diffs may require refurbishment or replacement on higher mileage vehicles.
- Loss of power may be experienced and high fuel consumption due to EGR valves failing and requiring replacement.
- Air suspension compressor pump may require replacement.
- Brake pads & discs and service kits.
Order your Ranger Rover Sport accessories today by adding the parts you require to your basket. Alternatively, contact our dedicated team who will be more than happy to discuss your purchase. Available for next day delivery, we have extensive experience of supplying high quality Range Rover Sport Parts & Accessories across the UK. We also deliver worldwide.