FTC5200HDC: CLUTCH BEARING HEAVY DUTY FOR CAST TYPE FORK SERIES TD5 V8
Part Number: FTC5200HDC
£71.41 excl VAT
£85.69 inc VAT
FTC5200HDC Clutch Release Bearing Heavy Duty for cast type fork series Td5 V8
Suitable for applications using the cast iron type clutch fork Series, Td5, V8
- Land Rover Series 3 all models - cast iron fork
- Defender Td5 & V8 - cast iron fork
- Discovery 1 V8 Models R380 gearbox - cast iron fork
- Discovery 2 all models - cast iron fork
- Range Rover Classic 2.4 & 2.5 VM Diesel - cast iron fork
- Range Rover Classic V8 up to 93 KA LT95 Gearox - cast iron fork
- Range Rover Classic V8 models 1994 on (MA on R380 gearbox) - Cast iron fork
Extreme spec heavy duty clutch release bearing, quite simply the best heavy duty clutch release bearing on the market.
- Heavy Duty steel carrier
- Larger than standard bearing
- Pre greased carrier with seals to retain grease
- Includes heavy duty steel retainer spring to replace the standard plastic clip
The retaining clip fits around the fork and is clipped to the bearing on both sides, not just one. You will not get any bearing rattle on idle and fitting will be easier.
It is the Ultimate solution to finish off the Ultimate Release Bearing.
|If possible check if you have the cast type (576137) or pressed type (FTC5297) clutch fork fitted to your vehicle as a previous owner may have altered the original gearbox setup|
Be the first to review this product.
You need to login to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.