ET37301: 37301 grippaz gloves large box of 50
Part Number: ET37301
£7.30 excl VAT
£8.76 inc VAT
37301 Grippaz Workshop Gloves Large Box of 50 Gloves
Grippaz nitile compound (silicone free) ambidextrous fit workshop gloves feature a unique patented fish scale grip that provides unrivaled grip in wet or oily conditions, ideally suited for mechanics, engineers and agriculture use.
AS SEEN ON TV. Worldwide Patent 'fish scale grip technology' along with Patent on the thumb grip design.
They are three times thicker than standard nitrile gloves, which gives increased puncture and tear resistance and terrific protection against oils and chemicals.
They are also terrific value, because one pair of gloves can be worn again and again. Simply clean them off using a workshop cleaning solvent and their chemical resistance ensures that they can be reused time after time.
- 100% Silicone FREE Nitrile glove made in a Silicone FREE factory. 100% Nitrile - Latex Free, no added fillers so sweating is prevented.
- Chemical resistant , can be washed or wiped clean. SATRA tested to perform UP TO 5 TIMES BETTER in oily, greasy, dry or wet conditions.
- First glove to also the have grip technology inside the glove to add to the overall grip.
- Made with 'Touch Screen Technology' so devices like Iphones, tablets, diagnostic equipment etc can be used without having to remove the gloves.
- Gloves are 3 times thicker than a standard Nitrile glove
- Gloves are slightly undersized than traditional sizes due to the fact that after 3 minutes of wearing they warm up and mould to the hand to give a secondary skin like feel.
- Made with an oversized cuff to enable the easy removal of the glove once its moulded to the hand.
- Gloves are a cost saving product due to the same pair of gloves can be worn throughout the day rather than having to change them several times a day.
This Listing is for a Box of 50 gloves.